is a leading plastic buckets manufacturer. Started in Egypt in 2008, we are using the
latest and most advanced technology in plastic injection molding to produce different sizes of
plastic buckets applying two types of decoration namely oset printing and In-Mold Labeling (IML).
• Our business started in 1984 in Lebanon. We have since served our clients with world class quality
at competitive prices and became a leader of innovation, quality and plastic packaging.
Our product range covers round and square plastic buckets with sizes from 500ml to 20L for Food
and Non-Food industries.
• Our products are designed and produced using latest and most advanced plastic manufacturing
technology to serve Food and Non-Food markets.
• As we move toward our goal of being a world class producer of pails and plastic products, we are
constantly researching the best economical and environmentally friendly methods of production.
Vision & Mission
At Yorpak we tailor products with state of the art technology and strive to make our customer
experience exceptional by making sure they are served by a highly professional team.
As we move toward our goal of being a world class producer of pails and plastic products, we
are constantly researching the best economical and environmentally friendly way to do so.
Yorpak is guided by these values:
• Ethics and Integrity in our Actions
• Leadership Qualities
• Teamwork and Respect for our Customers and Staff
• Sustainability of Relationships and Resources
• CSR & Prosperity for all Interested Parties
Products Quality And Strength
• Material made from high impact copolymer Polypropylene. The grade we use is selected by
our Engineering & Materials department for its:
• Excellent impact resistance to shocks and mishandling.
• Unequaled thermal stability (can be stored in non air-conditioned warehouses).
• Hot filling possible: typical to polypropylene.
Antistatic properties (will not collect dust in your warehouse). The pail, the lid and the handle
all contain antistatic additives. These additives are added by the raw material supplier at very
precise and constant quantities.
• Excellent chemical resistance, typical to polypropylene.
• Good Air-tightness for preserving your goods inside the pail.
• Security seal to assure your customer and the end user that the lid has not been opened after
the pail has left your facilities.
• Easy to close and easy to open lid.
• Comfortable plastic handle
• Extra large printing area for your branding. (Oset printing / IML)
• Oset Printing with UV (Ultra-Violet) dried inks: Excellent chemical and solvent resistance.
• Our oset printing machines are capable of automatic printing in up to six colors.